US HWY 52 - 7 acres - Adams County
PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! Once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase one of the best riverfront properties from Cincinnati to Portsmouth. Breathtaking, panoramic views of the Ohio River & Islands. 2 bed/2 bath custom built Amish home on 7 acres. Private 210 ft. concrete boat ramp, 60x24 underground barn, 20x20 carport w/concrete. House is in need of minor interior finishes to be complete. Truly a MUST SEE!
- 14 mins. to Maysville, KY offering multiple shopping & dining experiences
- 9 mins. to the 5-star rated Hilltop Golf Course
- 11.5 miles to West Union
- Located near 63,000 ac. Shawnee State Forest
- 14 miles to 20,000 Appalachian Nature Preserve
- A 20-year lease with US Coast Guard that pays $200 year on a river light
This amazing property is located directly across from the Ohio River Scenic Bluffs Preserve. Easy highway access and it's unique river frontage will make this an ideal place for entertaining family & friends or a bed & breakfast. Annual taxes are approximately $2,185.30.