Twp Hwy 477 - 6 acres - Noble County
6.378 acres for sale in Noble County, Ohio. If you're looking for a place to build that cabin or a place to park your camper look no further! Located off a dead-end road and very close to 17,000+/- acres of AEP public hunting & fishing.
Property features include:
- 6.378 total acres
- Excellent building sites
- Camping opportunities
- Open hay fields
- 3+/- acres wooded
- 3+ acres open hay field
- Gently rolling topography
- Year-round spring on property
- Should be good deer, turkey & small game hunting
- 880+/- feet of frontage on Twp. Hwy 477
- GPS Coordinates are 39.7451, -81.6318
Very private location with easy access to SR 78. Access to electric is close by. Seller owns the mineral rights, and they are negotiable. Annual taxes are approximately $78.64.