TR 326 - 10 acres - Perry County
Land for sale in Perry County. Timber was recently select cut. This is an excellent opportunity to purchase an investment property in a secluded area. Place a few cabins on the ridge-top overlooking the timber that the seller has valued at around 50K and enjoy the sounds of nature.
Property features include:
- Several cabin sites or a home site
- Electric is close by at the neighboring property
- Mature timber
- Any mineral rights the seller owns will transfer
- Topography is mild with some steeper spots
- 15 minutes Tecumseh Trails
- 15 minutes to Shawnee
- 20 minutes to New Straightsville
- 20 minutes to Glouster
If this all sounds like it fits your needs do not hesitate to contact me today. Annual taxes are $166.44. Please be sure to open the interactive map and click on the photo points to see a "point of view" of the property.