TR 284 - 31 acres - Coshocton County
One of the best counties for hunting in the state Coshocton has been in the top ten for a long time. This property should be a good example with plenty of deer sign and a large population of turkeys in the area.
Features of the property include:
- 31.759 total acres
- Nearly all wooded
- Trail system in place for good access
- Camper stays with property (ready for your hunting camp)
- Great deer sign throughout
- Deer stands on property can stay
- All sellers mineral rights transfer
- Topography is rolling with some steep hillside
- Great location
- Less than 1 hour from Mt Hope, Charm, & Millersburg
- Just over 1 hour from Columbus
You don't want to miss out on this property. Property is NOT enrolled in CAUV and current annual taxes are $1821. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.