Sugar Grove Rd - 27 acres - Guernsey County
This property would make an excellent choice for building a new home or just investing in for a good hunting parcel. Nice building sites in the country and not far from Cambridge Ohio and I-70. The deer have taken over this property and the sign is everywhere. Plenty of cover to hold those big bucks and with a little work could be a little honey hole.
Property features include:
- All wooded parcel
- Select timber harvest done a few years ago
- Some trails through property
- Mature pines and younger oaks
- Some excellent deer bedding cover
- Lots of deer sign
- Should be great hunting for deer, turkey and small game
- Steep to rolling topography
- Electric at road
- Good building sites with views
- GPS Coordinates are 39.9513, -81.6321
Don't miss out, call today these smaller more affordable parcels go quick! Seller does not own the mineral rights and annual taxes are approximately $715.68.