Slater Rd - 56 acres - Ashtabula County
56+/- acres of land for sale in Ashtabula County, Ohio. This 56 acre property is located in the southern part of Ashtabula County off of Slater Rd. If you are in search for a place to put down some roots or just a place to go hunting, this is a property worth looking into. The property offers plenty of open ground for food plots for wildlife or agricultural farming. The timber value that is on the property is pole in size to marketable.
Property features include:
- Great deer and turkey hunting opportunity.
- Farm-able fields for agriculture or food plots for wildlife.
- Woods consist of Oak, Hickory, Cherry, and Maple.
- Timber size is pole to marketable saw / harvest logs.
- Topography lays flat.
- Small stream.
- Along with acorn production on property, Soft Mast Trees, (APPLE), also resides along small stream.
- Home with detached garage and barn for extra storage.
- Located down the road from the good fishery of Pymatuning Lake.
- Nearest town is Andover, Ohio
- Located roughly 1 hour and 15 minutes from Cleveland, roughly 1 hour from Erie, PA., and roughly 1 hour and 40 minutes from Pittsburgh, PA.
If your interested in a great recreational place to fish and boat, Pymatuning Lake is just located down the road. With all that this property has going for it, add a wonderful home and plenty of storage buildings make this property a special place. Annual taxes are approximately $1.738.16. Seller does not own mineral rights. Call today!