Skidmore Hollow Rd - 67 acres - Pike County
67 acres for sale in Pike County, Ohio. If your looking for a weekend get away or a place to start your own deer camp you may want to look at this one! This property is located up a very scenic and secluded valley. Camp Creek is close and is very rocky and has beautiful clear water. Many options for the deer hunter with such a good mix of open and wooded ground. Plus the topography sets up for some great funnels to catch the deer moving through.
Property features include:
- 60 +/- acres of woods
- Mostly younger second growth trees
- Plenty of thick cover to hold the deer and other wildlife on property
- 7+/- acres of open cleared ground
- Places to plant food plots or crops for attracting wildlife
- Buck sign and deer tracks through out property
- Old logging roads and trails through property
- Year around creek through property
- Possible waterfowl hunting on Camp Creek
- Level to steep topography
- Gate at entrance of property
- GPS Coordinates are 38.9854, -83.1471
Seller states plenty of trophy bucks in the area. Lots of wild turkey here as well. 30x60 pole barn is set up with sleeping quarters, bathroom and plenty of storage in the big open side. There is public water, septic and electric to pole barn. Any mineral rights owned by seller to transfer and annual taxes are approximately $1072.48. Call today to schedule a private tour!