Shroll Rd - 18 acres - Crawford County
Ohio Land For Sale Crawford County. WATER, this turn-key recreational property has it! This 18.4-acre tract contains a 2-acre pond and an amazing 10 plus acre lake, for a total of more than 12 surface-acres. Fully stocked with red-eared sunfish, hybrid sunfish, yellow perch, slab crappies and largemouth bass. The small log cabin on this property provides the perfect place to relax and hang out with friends and family. Waterfowl hunters dream!
Additional property features include:
- Over 12 surface-acres of water
- 16' x 12' log cabin with porch
- Great fishing
- Borders Grass Run Creek
- Possible income opportunities
- Perfect set-up for waterfowl hunting
- Floating dock in the 2-acre pond
- 5' x 30' floating dock
- Ideal property to host family gatherings
- Close to SR 30
- A building site was approved for septic in Aug, 2018
- Access to entire property
- Hooks are in place to hang fish feeders
- All new fish attractors
- Includes 2012 StarCraft AR1 18' camper with shower, furnace, water and A/C
- Includes small tractor with 54" Woods belly mower.
- Just over an hour from Columbus
- GPS Coordinates: 40.82615, -83.04528
If you love the water this tract could provide years of family fun and outdoor memories, or it may just be the ideal place to build a dream home that overlooks your own private lakes. Annual taxes are approximately $455.65. Mineral owned by seller will transfer to the buyer.