RT 22 - 78 acres - Perry County
Nearly 79 acres of land for sale in Perry County, Ohio. Located just outside of the town of Somerset, it will be the perfect place to build your new home. Easy commute to Columbus, Newark, or Zanesville. Amazing hunting and recreational property. Loaded with deer sign and terrific habitat for wildlife. Overgrown fields could be reverted to farm ground. 3 ponds, a creek, and a flowing spring.
Features of this property include:
- 78.91 total acres
- Mix of overgrown fields and woods.
- Total overall timber appraisal from 2019 at nearly $60k in value
- Good mix of Walnut, White Oak, Cherry, Hickory, Maple, Beech, Ect.
- The maize of deer trails, rubs, and scrapes show that the hunting would be fantastic
- Easy access right off Rt 22
- 49 minutes to Downtown Columbus, 30 to Newark, 25 to Zanesville, & 25 to Lancaster
- Fields could be opened up for pasture or hay
- Great building sites
- Plenty of room to ride ATV's and other recreational activities
- Old homestead way back in the woods
- Ponds for fishing
- Stream and springs for additional water sources
- Seller owns 2/3 of the mineral rights and they will transfer to buyer
This property is in a great location and priced just right. Come take a hike and check out all that it has to offer. Property is not enrolled in CAUV and current annual taxes are only $3172. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.