Rose Valley Rd - 202 acres - Harrison County
Land for sale in Harrison County, Ohio. Large recreational tract in Eastern Ohio! Very large block of solid woods with no roads through it! You will need your hiking boots to walk this large tract in one day! With some property work this could be a honey hole to grow and hold big Ohio bucks!
Property features include:
- 202.06 total acres -Mostly wooded with some timber value in areas
- Should be good deer, turkey, and small game hunting
- Some waterfowl hunting on the Rose Valley Creek that runs through property
- Nice creek bottom with walnut trees and grassy cover
- Bumped 2 bucks in velvet while I was walking this property (1 buck had some age to him) -Thicker cover for wildlife
- A few open areas for planting food plots to hold and feed game
- Buyer will need to build a good road or trail system to access property
- Very remote areas on this giant block of woods
- Rolling to steeper topography
- Horseback and ATV riding opportunities
- Camping or cabin sites
- GPS coordinates are 40.2668, -80.8989
Several places you can camp or build your own cabin! Over 2000+/- feet of road frontage on Unionvale Road. Seller is reserving all gas / oil and mineral rights and annual taxes are to be determined.