Patten Mills Rd - 15 acres - Washington County
PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! This is the perfect lot to build your new home or cabin and be able to enjoy nature or hunt in your own backyard. Public water and electric already in place. Mostly Wooded with some open areas near the road. Road frontage on three roads.
Features of the property include:
- 15+/- total acres
- Approximately 10 acres of woods
- Remaining acreage is open, brushy, and the old home site
- Water tap is in place and electric is at the road
- Good deer sign so hunting should be great
- Mineral rights are reserved
- Several nice building sites
- Room for more than one home or cabin
- Topography is flat at road then downhill toward rear of property
If you have been looking for a place to build or just want a great place to hunt then grab your boots and go for a hike on this great property. Current annual taxes are approximately $298. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.