Kinney Ridge Rd - 59 acres - Monroe County
PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! Four parcels that add up to 59.64 acres of incredible whitetail and turkey hunting in Monroe County. Property includes over 5 acres of ridge-top hayfields that are surrounded by thick and gnarly hillside bedding cover. The wildlife food-plot possibilities are endless here and the property has a perfectly located watering hole that deer and turkeys are using heavily. One corner of this tract touches a large block of Wayne National Forest land, adding even more hunting options. Electric and county water feed an ideal home site with an incredible birds-eye view of the property. Mobile home that is currently on the property is not habitable and is to be removed by the seller. Seller does not own any mineral rights.
Additional property features include:
- Great deer and turkey populations
- Direct access to Wayne National Forest land
- Good access to property via the oil/gas well roads
- Established gravel driveways from main road
- Includes 5 plus acres of tillable land that is ideal for food-plots.
- Several places on the property that naturally funnel deer movement
- Hill-top home site with electric and county water
- Mature pine trees offer privacy from the road
- Over 1300' of road frontage
- Extremely quiet setting
If you're looking for multi-purpose tract that will provide years of family fun and outdoor memories, be sure to take a look at this one. Annual taxes are approximately $320.52.