Green Hill Rd - 12 acres - Ashtabula County
Diamond in the rough! Nice property just minutes from the city of Ashtabula. With a little brush clearing there are several possibilities to be had here. Just minutes from the great fishing opportunities of both Lake Erie and the Ashtabula River. Less than 1 mile from access to the 405-acre Indian Trails Park that offers visitors more than 4 miles of hiking trails along with areas to enjoy great steel-head fishing.
Additional property features include:
- Nice property close to the city of Ashtabula
- Walking distance to Diehl Fruit Farms
- Tons of wildlife habitat and good deer sign
- Level with many possibilities
- Approx. 1 hour drive from both Cleveland, Oh. and Erie, Pa.
- Minutes from Lake Erie fishing
- Approx. 1/4 mile from the Ashtabula River
- Would make a nice cattle or horse farm
- Could be converted to an orchard
- Quiet setting
- Mostly overgrown field
- Affordable family getaway
- Recently mowed access trails
- GPS Coordinates: 41.8515, -80.7106
Great property, close to the city of Ashtabula. Annual taxes are approximately $274.70.