E. Reinersville Rd - 28 acres - Morgan County
Land for sale in Morgan County, Ohio. Nice little pond and some areas of flat topography. Beautiful hardwood ridge. Timber was recently valued at $18,500. This will make a great hunting property or just a place to get away from it all. Beautiful flowing creek with a small rock waterfall. Adjoining 21 acres is also being marketed for a total of 49 acres while available.
Additional property features include:
- Additional 21 acres may be available for a total of 49 (see map in photos)
- Beautiful hardwood ridge with marketable timber.
- Mixed hardwoods with marketable white oak, hickory, maple, and cherry
- Very secluded area
- Great wildlife habitat
- One property line will need surveyed for the split
- Beautiful flowing creek with a small waterfall
- Incredible deer sign
- Nice little pond
- Some areas with flatter topography for a camper or cabin.
- Great deer bedding areas
- Surrounded by large timber tracts
- Low traffic area
- Just minutes to Appalachian Hills Wildlife Area and Jesse Owens State Park
- 1.5-hour drive from Columbus
- 45-minute drive from Zanesville
- GPS Coordinates: Lat 39.6759, Long -81.6496
Here is your chance to own a very nice property at an affordable price. Seller does not own mineral rights. Annual taxes are TBD.