Downing St - 65 acres - Stark County
65+/- acres for sale in Stark County, Ohio. This 65-acre property is located in the southern part of Stark County off of Downing St. SW in Pike Twp. If you are in search for a place to put down some roots to get away from the hustle and bustle or, maybe you're just looking for a place to get away to view some wildlife or go after that buck of a lifetime, this is a property worth looking into. The property offers plenty of open ground for food plots for wildlife or agricultural farming. The diversity of habitats is what makes this property pop. From old field components, woods, to an old tree farm environment is what makes this property so attractive for wildlife.
Property features include:
- Great deer and turkey hunting opportunity.
- Plenty of farm-able fields for agriculture or food plots for wildlife.
- Roughly 10 acres of pines consisting of different varieties on sections of farm.
- Old Fields reside on the property for possible wildlife value or farm.
- Topography lays rolling to flat.
- 2 small streams.
- Old Farm House resides on property but plenty of building sites as well.
- Plenty of game to pursue but, wildlife in general from bees, butterflies, birds, and etc. are there for your viewing pleasure for the non-consumptive users.
- Free gas
- Nearest town is East Sparta, Ohio
- Located roughly 20 minutes from Canton, 12 minutes from Bolivar, 35 minutes from Mt. Eaton, and 1 hour and 20 minutes from Cleveland.
After walking this property, you will automatically see the value and the possibilities of why this is a special place. Annual taxes are approximately $ 1.500.00. Mineral rights do transfer.