Doshie Rd Tract 3 - 40 acres - Noble County
Great recreational property for your family getaway. Mostly wooded with large open areas in the front that would make a nice cabin site or pasture. This is part of larger property split and will need surveyed.
Additional property features include:
- Great deer and turkey sign
- Perfect property for your new home or hunting camp
- Flowing creek
- Nice mix of open and wooded terrain
- Power available at the road
- Open ground along the road is currently being used for pasture
- Great recreational property
- Very quiet setting
- Approximately 2200' of combined frontage along Doshie and Cowgill Roads.
- Will need surveyed
- Seller does not own mineral rights
Here is your chance to own a great rural property. Annual taxes are TBD.