Crum Ridge Rd - 95 acres - Noble County
Acres: 95.02 +/-
Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Land
Address: 0 Crum Ridge Rd
City, State: Caldwell, Ohio
ZIP Code: 43724
Lat/Long: 39.7094, -81.338
Contact Rep: Click to Contact
Ohio land for sale Noble County. 95 beautiful acres with almost immediate timber income if desired. Road frontage on both Spencer Hill and Crum Ridge roads. I saw close to 20 deer on this one while getting photos. Very quiet setting and great place to just get away from it all.
Additional property features include:
- Timber valued at $191,801 by Certified Forester
- Established gravel driveway to gas well
- Great access with new roads and culverts
- Perfect property for your new home or hunting camp
- Known area for great deer and turkey hunting
- Very unique rock formations and high-walls
- Small shallow pond
- Power at the road and possibly county water
- Mostly timbered with 2 hayfields
- Beautiful rock outcroppings and nice flowing creek.
- Area of large timber tracts
- Fields for food plots and/or a large garden
- Several great places to build a cabin
- Very quiet setting and great place to just get away from it all.
- GPS coordinates: 39.7094, -81.338
- Approx. 15 miles from Caldwell and I-77
Incredible property for family getaway or new home site.