CR 86 - 55 acres - Wyandot County
Very secluded hunting and recreational property in Wyandot County. This property is perfect for serious hunters who like to chase big, mature whitetails and turkeys. Mostly wooded with marketable timber. Gated access keeps this property very private. Proven big buck property.
Additional property features include:
- Incredible big buck hunting property
- Mostly wooded
- Just a few miles from the 9300 acre Killdeer Plains Wildlife Area
- Perfect property for rustic hunting cabin.
- Known area for great deer hunting
- Sets 1100 feet back from the main road with gated entrance
- New culvert at entrance
- Just over a one hour drive from both Columbus and Toledo
- 2 hour drive from Cleveland
- Recently enrolled in the CAUV program for tax savings
- Great turkey numbers
- GPS coordinates: 40.7304, -83.4585
- Marketable hardwoods including white and red oak trees
- According to the seller, timber was valued at about $40,000 just over a year ago.
- Well maintained access trails throughout property
- Very quiet and private setting
- Low hunting pressure on surrounding properties
Here is your chance to own a great recreational property. Mineral rights transfer to buyer. Annual taxes are approximately $326.58.