Archers Fork - .5 acres - Washington County
Cabin for sale in Washington County, Ohio. This property’s perfect location adjoins thousands of acres of Wayne National Forest and just minutes from the Ohio River.
Property features include:
- 0.543 of an acre
- Covered front porch for sitting and watching the wildlife
- Nice cabin with wood siding and metal roof
- Cabin has 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath
- Cabin comes fully furnished and ready for a weekend stay
- Water source comes from spring
- Wood burning stove and electric baseboard heat
- Window air conditioner
- Private shared drive back to the cabin
- 1 hour 20 minutes to Marietta
- 1 hour 20 minutes to Parkersburg
- 2 hours to Wheeling
Do you enjoy hiking? Many Trails like the Scenic River Greenwood loop and the Scenic River Trail cross the right-of-way to this property and will give you ample opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors for hunting, mountain biking, horseback, or nature walking. These trails offer over 4 miles of beautiful scenery and rock outcroppings. If thats not enough hiking, these trails connect to the state's Buckeye Trail and the Kinderhook Trail is just south of this location.
The owners have enjoyed many memories here in the short time they have owned it but are now ready for a new owner to enjoy it. Don't miss out on this great getaway. Current annual taxes are only $596.90. Call anytime with questions or schedule a time to view the property.