80 acres of land for sale in Washington County, Ohio. The tract is located in New Matamoras only a few miles from the Ohio River! If you are looking for a hunting or get away property with huge potential then check this one out. Bordered on two sides by thousands of acres of Wayne National Forest, you could walk for days without seeing another person. Main access to the property is a steep township road 425, that touches Leith Run Rd. There are no public utilities available. The owners here have done a wonderful job in maintaining and establishing the trails and graveled road.
Property features include:
– Touches Wayne National forest
– Gated access
– Highest elevation on the property would make a terrific primitive cabin location
– Owner reports excellent hunting and wildlife sign
– Great, newly constructed trail system allows access to the whole property
– 3 food plots have been planted and managed over the last couple years
– Dozens of fruit trees planted
– Large rock outcropping
– Several areas of mature oaks
– Topography is rolling to steep with nice level ridge tops running the length of the property
Annual taxes are approximately 550. The mineral rights were reserved by a previous owner. This could be your ultimate play ground! Call us today!